Travelling from Swansea to Love Trails 2020? Leave the car at home and take on the short cycle ride across Gower! Let us carry your festival kit and join our celebratory pre festival pub stop in Llanrhidian...
DETAILS OF THE RIDE
Start Date : Thursday 2 July 2020
Start Point : Swansea railway station
Start Time : 3pm
Number of days: 1
Number of miles : 16
Hours of cycling per day : 1-2
Arrival Date : Thursday 2 July 2020
Arrival Time : 5pm
End Point : Love Trails Festival, Gower
Ride Grading : Easy
WHAT'S SO GREAT ABOUT THIS TRIP?
It's by far the most chilled out and prettiest way to get to Love Trails! Meeting early afternoon just as our Bristol and Cardiff riders arrive into Swansea, you'll join us for the home straight (the final hurrah). After loading your festival kit into our support van, we'll leave Swansea via the River Tawe & Swansea Bay and make our way across Gower to the festival.
Before we arrive though, we'll make a pit stop at the local village pub in Llanrhidian for the first celebratory beer of the weekend. Now you can't do that if you drive! We plan to get to Love Trails by latest 5.30pm.
PERKS OF THE RIDE
Exclusive perks for our Love Trails Riders:
- £20 discount on your Love Trails weekend festival ticket
- Free weekend shower pass
WHAT'S INCLUDED? (Outward ride only price £25)
- We'll create the route and guide you
- We'll carry your bags and camping equipment in our support van
- Delicious roadside snacks and drinks
- Secure storage of your bike at Love Trails (own lock needed)
- Return coach and bike transfer to Cardiff after the festival £15 return
- Bicycle rental for the duration of the ride From £35
- Hire of camping equipment for the Love Trails weekend From £20
Follow the red fox to Love Trails. Book Now.