Join a group of like-minded adventurers and get the heart pumping with a 1 day cycle ride across the Cornish countryside to Boardmasters 2021
DETAILS OF THE RIDE
Start Date : Wednesday 11 August 2021
Start Point : Plymouth rail station
Start Time : 9am
Number of days: 1
Number of miles : 46
Hours of cycling per day : 5-6
Arrival Date : Wednesday 11 August 2021
Arrival Time : 6pm
End Point : Boardmasters Festival, Newquay
Ride Grading : Moderate to challenging
Though only 45 miles, we recommend you are relatively fit and comfortable taking on moderately strenuous hill climbs.
WHAT'S SO GREAT ABOUT THIS TRIP?
Quite simply it's the most exhilarating, relaxing and satisfying way to travel (we promise). If you're an active, energetic soul this experience is for you!
The ride takes us across the beautiful landscapes of Cornwall and ends at Boardmasters on Wednesday 11 August.
We'll enjoy a delicious picnic lunch along the way and arrive at the festival pumped, endorphins flowing, with a smug sense of satisfaction and a new group of adventurous festival buddies.
As a pat on the back for travelling green and helping to protect our planet, the Boardmasters team are offering every cyclist free access to the Greenfield Eco Campsite (which has solar showers, compost loos, daily talks on sustainability and free yoga classes). Cyclists even have the option to book a pre pitched tent for the festival weekend at a significantly reduced price, so you can start the party as soon as you arrive!
PERKS OF THE RIDE
Exclusive perks for our Boardmasters Riders:
- Access to the Greenfield Eco campsite, with solar showers (for a small fee), compost toilets, daily campsite yoga and schedule of talks on sustainability
- Option to have a pre pitched tent over the Boardmasters weekend (from just £15 for the full weekend)
WHAT'S INCLUDED? (Outward ride only price £65)
- We'll create the route and guide you
- We'll carry your bags and camping equipment in our support van
- Lunch en route
- Delicious roadside snacks and drinks
- Secure storage of your bike at Boardmasters (own lock needed)
- Return coach and bike transfer back to Plymouth after the festival £30 return
- Bike rental for the duration of the ride From £40
- Hire of camping equipment for the Boardmasters weekend From £15