Experience some of the most beautiful cycling in Southern England with a 2 day ride through the Chiltern Hills and the North Wessex Downs to WOMAD..
DETAILS OF THE RIDE
Start Date : Wednesday 24th July 2019
Start Point : Richmond Station, London
Start Time : 10:30am
Number of miles : 104
Hours of cycling per day : 5-6
Arrival Date : Thursday 25th July 2019
Arrival Time : 5pm
End Point : WOMAD Festival, Malmesbury
Ride Grading : Moderate
You'll need to be moderately fit and capable of cycling approximately 50 miles per day. The route is a little hilly in parts but with no major climbs.
WHAT'S SO GREAT ABOUT THIS TRIP?
views, interesting landmarks, charming riverside cycling and nice weather. We guarantee 4 out of 5 on this ride!
Visit https://womad.co.uk for more details.
PERKS OF THE RIDE
Exclusive perks for our WOMAD Riders:
- The first 8 riders (across both our London and Bristol rides) will receive a free weekend pass to use La Di Da Loos
- Every rider who books will be entered into a prize draw to win a pair of WOMAD Spa tickets (worth £140!).
WHAT'S INCLUDED? (Outward ride only price £80)
- We'll create the route and guide you
- We'll carry your bags and camping equipment in our support van
- We'll provide lunch each day and breakfast after our overnight camp
- We'll reserve a pitch in a beautiful campsite for our overnight stay
- We'll keep you nourished and hydrated with delicious snacks and water
- Storage of your bike on the WOMAD festival site
- Pre-pitched tent airmat and travel pillow (bookable from April 2019) From £10
- We can bring you and your bike back to the start point after the festival £22.50 return