Start your Wilderness 2020 weekend in style with a gentle 2 day ride through the pretty Thames-side towns of beautiful Berkshire and the picture-perfect villages of rural Oxfordshire...
DETAILS OF THE RIDE
Start Date : Wednesday 29 July 2020
Start Point : Richmond Station, London
Start Time : 10:30am
Number of miles : 93
Hours of cycling per day : 5-6
Arrival Date : Thursday 30 July 2020
Arrival Time : 5pm
End Point : Cornbury Park, Oxfordshire
Ride Grading : Moderate
WHAT'S SO GREAT ABOUT THIS TRIP?
Imagine arriving at the festival with friends old and new, relaxed after a gentle 2-day ride through beautiful Berkshire and the quiet country lanes of rural Oxfordshire. Our route takes in the glorious Thames-side towns of Royal Windsor, Eton and Marlow, Oxford with its famous colleges and striking architecture and charming Cotswold villages. We'll camp overnight in a woodland retreat in the Chiltern Hills, getting to know each other around the campfire or over dinner in a quaint village pub. Our guides and support van will journey every mile with us, providing food, mechanical support and plenty of encouragement. We can even bring you and your bike back to Richmond after the festival. All you need to do is turn up and have fun.
EXCLUSIVE PERKS FOR OUR WILDERNESS RIDERS:
- Access to Wilderness tickets at 'Early Bird' prices.
- More coming soon
WHAT'S INCLUDED? (Outward ride only price £92.50)
- We'll create the route and guide you
- We'll carry your bags and camping equipment in our support van
- We'll provide lunch each day and breakfast after our overnight camp
- We'll reserve a pitch in a beautiful campsite for our overnight stay
- We'll keep you nourished and hydrated with delicious snacks and water
- Storage of your bike on the Wilderness festival site
- Pre-pitched tent, airmat and travel pillow for our overnight camp on the way to Wilderness From £15
- We can bring you and your bike back to the start point after the festival £32.50 return