Are you a sucker for adventure? Cram a bit more into your LoveFit weekend by joining our 35 mile cycle ride from London to LoveFit 2020. Get the heart pumping before you even arrive...
DETAILS OF THE RIDE
Start Date : Friday 17 July 2020
Start Point : Greenwich (Cutty Sark)
Start Time : 10:30am
Number of days: 1
Number of miles : 34
Hours of cycling per day : 3-4
Arrival Date : Friday 17 July 2020
Arrival Time : 3pm
End Point : LoveFit Festival, St Clere Estate, Kent
Ride Grading : Moderate
WHAT'S SO GREAT ABOUT THIS TRIP?
As adventurous souls you may need little convincing to join the first ever group cycle to LoveFit. Build it and they will come! But for those who need a bit more of a nudge, let us bring the cycle experience to life for you.
Meet us at Greenwich (easily accessible via National Rail, DLR and by foot using the Greenwich foot tunnel) with your bags and bike on Friday morning. We'll load up your festival kit whilst you meet your new festival buddies. At around 10:30am we'll set off for LoveFit. Imagine a quiet route out of London, hugging rivers and crossing parks, and an afternoon crossing the beautiful countryside of the Surrey Hills and Kent Downs. We'll enjoy a delicious group lunch at the Botley Hill Farmhouse in Titsey and, in red fox tradition, the first celebratory beer of the weekend by the River Darent in Shoreham just before we arrive at LoveFit!
Not only is your festival ticket cheaper if you cycle, the LoveFit team are planning a special surprise for us on arrival (stay tuned for an announcement in 2020!) and every rider will get a festival goodie bag and discount for on-site treatments.
Would you still rather drive? Join us, be merry and help save the planet all in one go!
PERKS OF THE RIDE
Exclusive perks for our LoveFit Riders:
- 10% off your LoveFit festival ticket (the LoveFit team will reimburse you if you already have a ticket)
- Special goodie bag
- 20% discount for on site treatments
- Special food and drinks welcome (more info to follow in 2020)
WHAT'S INCLUDED? (Outward ride only price £55)
- We'll create the route and guide you
- We'll carry your bags and camping equipment in our support van
- Lunch at the Botley Hill Farmhouse in Titsey
- Delicious roadside snacks and drinks
- Secure storage of your bike at LoveFit (own lock needed)
- Return coach and bike transfer back to London after the festival £25 return
- Bike rental for the duration of the ride From £35
- Hire of camping equipment for the LoveFit weekend From £20