Planned your journey to Glasto 2020 yet? Kick start your festival weekend with a gorgeous 3 day camping adventure & cycle ride across the Chiltern Hills, Wessex Downs and rural Somerset...
DETAILS OF THE RIDE
Start Date : Monday 22 June 2020
Start Point : Richmond station, London
Start Time : 10:30am
Number of days: 3
Number of miles : 148 (49 each day)
Hours of cycling per day : 5-6
Arrival Date : Wednesday 24 June 2020
Arrival Time : 5pm
End Point : Glastonbury, Pilton, Somerset
Ride Grading : Moderate
We recommend you are moderately fit and capable of cycling 50 miles per day.
WHAT'S SO GREAT ABOUT THIS TRIP?
EXCLUSIVE PERKS FOR OUR GLASTONBURY RIDERS:
- Every rider will have use of the cycle lock up, showers and cyclists' campsite provided by the Bike To Glasto team (we'll book these on your behalf so you don't have to)
- Every rider will get a red fox t-shirt - everyone loves a free t-shirt - as a big pat on the back for 'going green'
WHAT'S INCLUDED? (Outward ride only price £119)
- We'll create the route and guide you
- We'll carry your bags and camping equipment in our support van
- Lunch each day and breakfast after each overnight camp
- Overnight camps in two woodland campsites en route
- Delicious snacks, hot drinks & water served by our support van
- Use of the Glastonbury cycle lock up, showers and cyclists' campsite
- Pre-pitched tent, air mat & travel pillow on both overnight camps From £25
- Return coach and bike transfer back to London after the festival £27.50 return
- Bicycle rental for the duration of the ride From £69
- Hire of camping equipment for the Glastonbury weekend From £25