Start your festival weekend early and claim great festival perks with a relaxing 2 day ride across Surrey and through the South Downs National Park to Boomtown 2020...
DETAILS OF THE RIDE
Start Date : Tuesday 11 August 2020
Start Point : Wandsworth Town Station
Start Time : 10am
Number of days: 2
Number of miles : 93
Hours of cycling per day : 5-6
Arrival Date : Wednesday 12 August 2020
Arrival Time : 5pm
End Point : Boomtown
Ride Grading : Moderate
WHAT'S SO GREAT ABOUT THIS TRIP?
Quite simply, Red Fox Cycling was born in London and we love our city! So taking our fellow Londoners on a ride, and having the chance to guide you to the magnificent Boomtown, is about as great as it gets. Even getting out of London is surprisingly picturesque. Going out via the Wandle Valley and pretty Morden Hall Park, our route takes us around Box Hill and deep into the Surrey Hills. After our first day of riding, we'll stay in a lovely campsite at the foot of Leith Hill, the highest point in South East England. There's plenty of choice for dinner, either a group meal in the nearby village of Forest Green or a campfire in our spacious campsite. It's up to you. Our route continues through the South Downs National Park, a designated area of outstanding natural beauty. We aim to reach Boomtown by about 5pm. All cyclists get free Wednesday entry (worth £20) and plenty of other exciting perks!
EXCLUSIVE PERKS FOR OUR BOOMTOWN RIDERS:
- Free Wednesday upgrade to your standard Boomtown weekend festival ticket (PLEASE NOTE: Boomtown weekend festival ticket is not included in the ride price)
- Hot shower on arrival
- Drinks voucher
- Free programme
WHAT'S INCLUDED? (Outward ride only price £79)
- We'll create the route and guide you
- We'll carry your bags and camping equipment in our support van
- Lunch each day and breakfast after our overnight camp
- A pitch in a beautiful campsite for our overnight camp
- Delicious roadside snacks and drinks
- Secure storage of your bike at Boomtown (own lock needed)
- Pre-pitched tent, air-mat and travel pillow From £15
- Return coach and bike transfer to London after the festival £25 return
- Bicycle rental for the duration of the ride From £58
- Hire of camping equipment for the Boomtown weekend From £20
* Link will direct you to the Boomtown ticketing home page.
Only use if you have not yet started the ticket booking process