Mark the festival's 15th birthday with our 1 day ride through the beautiful Cotswolds to Wychwood...
DETAILS OF THE RIDE
Start Date : Friday 31st May 2019
Start Point : Gloucester train station
Start Time : 3pm
Number of miles : 13
Hours of cycling per day : 2
Arrival Date : Friday 31st May 2019
Arrival Time : 5:30pm
End Point : Wychwood Festival, Cheltenham Racecourse
Ride Grading : Easy
You'll need to be capable of cycling 15 miles in a day.
WHAT'S SO GREAT ABOUT THIS TRIP?
For those of you joining for the short ride from Gloucester (you'll be joining riders starting in Bristol and Stroud) we'll most likely follow the National Cycle Route which runs between Gloucester and Cheltenham. The route takes us out of Gloucester via quiet suburban roads and dedicated cycle paths. We'll pass over Wotton Brook before reaching the town of Churchdown.
We'll aim to arrive at Wychwood by 5.30pm for (no doubt) a well-deserved celebratory beer!
PERKS OF THE RIDE
Exclusive perks for our Wychwood Riders:
- First 30 riders can get an "Adult Weekend with Camping" Wychwood 2019 festival ticket for just £100! (£15 cheaper than early bird tickets)
WHAT'S INCLUDED? (Outward ride only price £30)
- We'll create the route and guide you
- We'll carry your bags and camping equipment in our support van
- We'll provide lunch on the day of the ride
- We'll keep you nourished and hydrated with delicious snacks and water
- Storage of your bike on the Wychwood festival site
We can bring you and your bike back to the start point after the festival
- Discounted Wychwood Festival ticket £100 (first 30 riders only)
* Link will direct you to the Wychwood ticketing home page. Only use if you have not yet started the ticket booking process