Exeter to Boardmasters
Kick-start your Boardmasters 2021 weekend with an exhilarating 2 day cycle ride from Exeter across the wondrous landscapes of Devon and Cornwall
DETAILS OF THE RIDE
Start Date : Tuesday 10 August 2021
Start Point : Exeter St Davids rail station
Start Time : 9am
Number of miles : 93 (46 per day)
Hours of cycling per day : 5-6
Arrival Date : Wednesday 11 August 2021
Arrival Time : 5pm
End Point : Boardmasters Festival, Newquay
Ride Grading : Challenging
Though only an average of 45 miles per day, we recommend you are an experienced cyclist, moderately fit and comfortable taking on moderately strenuous hill climbs.
WHAT'S SO GREAT ABOUT THIS TRIP?
Are you an active soul with an appetite for adventure and a love for the outdoors? If so, this experience is for you! South West England is packed with wild and natural beauty and fascinating history. This 2 day cycle ride takes us from Exeter across the beautiful landscapes of Devon and Cornwall and ends at Boardmasters on Wednesday 11 August.
We'll enjoy a lavish 'bottomless' BBQ and overnight camp in a beautiful little campsite near Gulworthy in Devon, and arrive at the festival pumped, endorphins flowing, with a smug sense of satisfaction and a new group of adventurous festival buddies.
As a pat on the back for travelling green and helping to protect our planet, the Boardmasters team are offering every cyclist free access to the Greenfield Eco Campsite (which has solar showers, compost loos, daily talks on sustainability and free yoga classes)!
PERKS OF THE RIDE
Exclusive perks for our Boardmasters Riders:
- Access to the Greenfield Eco campsite, with solar showers (for a small fee), compost toilets, daily campsite yoga and schedule of talks on sustainability
WHAT'S INCLUDED? (Outward ride only price £100)
- We'll create the route and guide you
- We'll carry your bags and camping equipment in our support van
- Lunch each day and breakfast after our overnight camp
- A pitch in the Old Rectory campsite in Gulworthy for our overnight camp
- Delicious roadside snacks and drinks
- Secure storage of your bike at Boardmasters (own lock needed)
- Pre-pitched tent, air-mat and travel pillow (for overnight camp) From £15
- Return coach and bike transfer to Exeter after the festival £35 return