UPDATE: Cancelled for 2020, join the mailing list to be first in line for 2021!
Can't wait to start your Love Trails weekend? Get the heart pumping before you even arrive on our 60 mile cycle challenge from Cardiff...
DETAILS OF THE RIDE
Start Date : TBC
Start Point : Cardiff Central station
Start Time : 9am
Number of days: 1
Number of miles : 59
Hours of cycling per day : 5-6
Arrival Date : TBC
Arrival Time : 5pm
End Point : Love Trails Festival, Gower
Ride Grading : Moderate
WHAT'S SO GREAT ABOUT THIS TRIP?
This is a joyous 1 day cycle ride weaving through the forests and valleys of South Wales. Leaving Cardiff via the River Taff, we'll team up with our Bristol riders mid morning near Caerphilly and head west across the Afan Forest Park. We'll take some time out for a well deserved lunch before scooping up our Swansea ride group at around 3pm.
The route continues through Gower to Llanrhidian where we'll enjoy the first celebratory beer of the weekend at the village pub! We plan to arrive at Love Trails buzzing and ready for the weekend no later than 5.30pm. Or, to further extend your Love Trails weekend why not come join the ride in Bristol?
PERKS OF THE RIDE
Exclusive perks for our Love Trails Riders:
- Bundle of lovely Love Trails merch (worth £50)
- Free weekend shower pass (worth £15)
WHAT'S INCLUDED? (Outward ride only price £50)
- We'll create the route and guide you
- We'll carry your bags and camping equipment in our support van
- Lunch on the day of the ride
- Delicious roadside snacks and drinks
- Secure storage of your bike at Love Trails (own lock needed)
- Return coach and bike transfer to Cardiff after the festival £20 return
- Bicycle rental for the duration of the ride From £35
- Hire of camping equipment for the Love Trails weekend From £20