Discover the natural beauty of South Wales and enjoy early access to the festival by joining our organised cycle ride from Cardiff to Green Man...
DETAILS OF THE RIDE
Start Date : Wednesday 18 August 2021
Start Point : Cardiff Central station
Start Time : 9am
Number of days: 1
Number of miles : 46
Hours of cycling per day : 4-5
Arrival Date : Wednesday 18 August 2021
Arrival Time : 5pm
End Point : Green Man Festival
Ride Grading : Moderate
WHAT'S SO GREAT ABOUT THIS TRIP?
This is a pretty 1 day cycle ride weaving through the forests, valleys and valley towns of South Wales. We'll leave Cardiff via pretty Ty Mawr Lane by the Drenewydd Reen (for the Welsh speakers!) and, after passing Newport, continue our ride along the well surfaced Monmouthshire and Brecon canal towpath.
After joining our Bristol riders for a well deserved lunch just outside Pontypool, we'll take an offroad cycle path up into the Brecon Beacons and onto Crickhowell. Our journey ends at the Green Man festival site!
The red fox team will carry your bags and festival kit in out support van. We'll also guide you, serve up tasty roadside snacks and drinks along the way and we can even bring you (and your bike) back home on Monday after Green Man.
As a huge pat on the back for 'travelling green' the Green Man team are offering access to the Green Man site a day early (on Wednesday), a free beer and fast track entry to the site.
What more convincing do you need?
PERKS OF THE RIDE
Exclusive perks for our Green Man Riders:
- Early access to the Green Man site (Wednesday)
- 1 x free beer
- Fast track entry
WHAT'S INCLUDED? (Outward ride only price £32.50)
- We'll create the route and guide you
- We'll carry your bags and camping equipment in our support van
- Lunch on the day of the ride
- Delicious roadside snacks and drinks
- Secure storage of your bike at Green Man (own lock needed)
- Return coach and bike transfer to Cardiff after the festival £22.50 return
- Bicycle rental for the duration of the ride From £40
- Hire of camping equipment for the Green Man weekend From £20