Experience beautiful Cotswold villages and endless country lanes on our 1 day ride from Bristol to WOMAD...
DETAILS OF THE RIDE
Start Date : Thursday 25th July 2019
Start Point : Bristol Temple Meads
Start Time : 10am
Number of miles : 32
Hours of cycling per day : 4-5
Arrival Date : Thursday 25th July 2019
Arrival Time : 4pm
End Point : WOMAD Festival, Malmesbury
Ride Grading : Moderate
You'll need to be capable of cycling 35 miles per day and fairly comfortable with hills.
WHAT'S SO GREAT ABOUT THIS TRIP?
This ride is simply stunning. Following the route of our tried and tested Bristol to Shambala ride, we'll pedal our way through countless stunning villages, each with its own unique character. Hugging the western edge of the Cotswolds, we make a gradual climb up to the highest point of the ride where stunning views of South Wales are our reward.
Next we join a paved section of the Cotswold Way, the 100 mile path which meanders through the Cotswolds, before rolling into Littleton Drew, a quintessentially Costwoldian village with its stone architecture and old fashioned red phone box at its centre. From there it's a gentle ride onto the festival. We plan to deliver you to WOMAD relaxed and refreshed by 4pm!
Now for the real icing on the cake, the first 8 riders to book will receive a free weekend pass to use La Di Da Loos (https://womad.co.uk/tickets/) courtesy of the lovely WOMAD team. And, every rider who books will be entered into a prize draw to win a pair of WOMAD Spa tickets (worth £140 per ticket!). Visit https://womad.co.uk for more details.
PERKS OF THE RIDE
Exclusive perks for our Womad Riders:
- The first 8 riders (across both our London and Bristol rides) receive a free weekend pass to use the La Di Da Loos
- All riders who book will be entered into a prize draw to win a pair of WOMAD Spa tickets (worth £140 per ticket!)
WHAT'S INCLUDED? (Outward ride only price £47.50)
- We'll create the route and guide you
- We'll carry your bags and camping equipment in our support van
- We'll serve up a tasty 'al fresco' roadside lunch or book the group into a charming country pub
- We'll keep you nourished and hydrated with delicious snacks and water
- Storage of your bike on the WOMAD festival site (own lock needed)
- We can bring you and your bike back to the start point after the festival £22.50 return