Experience the beautiful Cotswolds and two wonderful countryside campsites on our 3 day pilgrimage to Shambala...
DETAILS OF THE RIDE
Start Date : Tuesday 20th August 2019
Start Point : Bristol Temple Meads
Start Time : 10am
Number of miles : 140
Hours of cycling per day : 5-6
Arrival Date : Thursday 22nd August 2019
Arrival Time : 4pm
End Point : Shambala, Northamptonshire
Ride Grading : Moderate
You'll need to be capable of cycling 50 miles per day and fairly comfortable with hills.
WHAT'S SO GREAT ABOUT THIS TRIP?
This is one of our prettiest routes by far! This three day ride takes us through the very heart of the Cotswolds, around rural Oxfordshire and through the quiet country villages of Northamptonshire. Every village has its own unique character, and for successfully conquering some tough climbs, we are rewarded with stunning views of South Wales and the Cotswold Hills, not to mention a country pub after what seems like every turn! Our campsites in 2018 were in the Cotswold village of Chedworth, famous for its Roman Villa, and the Oxfordshire village of Mollington. Both are beautiful spots for an evening of star-gazing and our hosts go the extra mile to make us feel comfortable and welcome. One thing which sets this ride apart is our Bristol guide team, Shambala veterans, experienced cyclists and wonderful people. They just make the experience!
PERKS OF THE RIDE
Exclusive perks for our Shambala Riders:
- Free group yoga or learn to massage class (Thursday and Friday)
- Free programme
WHAT'S INCLUDED? (Outward ride only price £97)
- We'll create the route and guide you
- We'll carry your bags and camping equipment in our support van
- We'll provide lunch each day and breakfast after our overnight camp
- We'll reserve a pitch in a beautiful campsite for our overnight stay
- We'll keep you nourished and hydrated with delicious snacks and water
- Storage of your bike on the Shambala festival site
Pre-pitched tent airmat and travel pillow (bookable from April 2019)
We can bring you and your bike back to the start point after the festival
- Discounted Shambala Festival ticket £144 - £184
* Link will direct you to the Shambala ticketing home page. Only use if you have not yet started the ticket booking process