Experience the beautiful Cotswolds and two wonderful countryside campsites on our 3 day cycle to Shambala 2020...
DETAILS OF THE RIDE
Start Date : Tuesday 25 August 2020
Start Point : Bristol Temple Meads
Start Time : 10am
Number of days: 3
Number of miles : 140 (46 each day)
Hours of cycling per day : 5-6
Arrival Date : Thursday 27 August 2020
Arrival Time : 4pm
End Point : Shambala, Northamptonshire
Ride Grading : Moderate
You'll need to be capable of cycling 50 miles per day and fairly comfortable with hills.
WHAT'S SO GREAT ABOUT THIS TRIP?
This is one of our prettiest routes by far! This 3 day ride takes us through the very heart of the Cotswolds, around rural Oxfordshire and through the quiet country villages of Northamptonshire. Every village has its own unique character, and for successfully conquering some tough climbs, we are rewarded with stunning views of South Wales and the Cotswold Hills, not to mention a country pub after what seems like every turn! Our campsites in 2019 were in the Cotswold village of Chedworth, famous for its Roman Villa, and the Oxfordshire village of Mollington. Both are beautiful spots for an evening of star-gazing and our hosts go the extra mile to make us feel comfortable and welcome. One thing which sets this ride apart is our Bristol guide team, Shambala veterans, experienced cyclists and wonderful people. They just make the experience!
EXCLUSIVE PERKS FOR OUR SHAMBALA RIDERS:
- Free revitalising classes just for us (Thursday and Friday) led by lovely Annette in the Shambala Healing Fields
- Free programme
- Dedicated campsite, with toilets and showers, for cyclists (& friends and family of cyclists)
- £20 discount on Shambala weekend festival ticket
WHAT'S INCLUDED? (Outward ride only price £119)
- We'll create the route and guide you
- We'll carry your bags and camping equipment in our support van
- Lunch each day and breakfast after our overnight camps
- Pitches in two beautiful campsites for our overnight camps
- Delicious roadside snacks and drinks
- Secure storage of your bike in the Shambala bike park (own lock needed)
- Pre-pitched tent, air-mat and travel pillow From £25 (covers both nights)
Return coach and bike transfer to Bristol Temple Meads after the festival
- Bicycle rental for the duration of the ride From £65
- Hire of camping equipment for the Shambala weekend From £20
- Baggage drop From £10
* Link will direct you to the Shambala ticketing home page. Only use if you have not yet started the ticket booking process