Start your Nozstock 2021 weekend in style with a wonderful 2 day cycling experience and overnight camp in the Wye Valley
DETAILS OF THE RIDE
Start Date : Wednesday 21 July 2021
Start Point : Bristol Temple Meads
Start Time : 10am
Number of days: 2
Number of miles : 82 (41 each day)
Hours of cycling per day : 4-5
Arrival Date : Thursday 22 July 2021
Arrival Time : 5pm
End Point : Nozstock The Hidden Valley
Ride Grading : Moderate
WHAT'S SO GREAT ABOUT THIS TRIP?
Think of this wonderful ride as an extended camping retreat in the Wye Valley! Our group will set off from Bristol on the Wednesday morning. Your bags and festival kit will be safe in our support van and you'll have access to them regularly throughout the trip. After crossing the majestic River Severn we'll meander through the Wye Valley to our overnight camp near Symonds Yat. Quick tent pitch (or we can do this for you) then a casual wander to the local village pub near our campsite for a few well deserved drinks and a slap up dinner.
Our second day continues through the Wye Valley and we plan to reach Nozstock by 5pm on Thursday. As a huge pat on the back for 'travelling green' and getting to Nozstock by pedal power alone, you'll get a 10% discount on your weekend festival ticket (for new ticket purchases only), free hot shower, on site massage and merch bag thanks to the Nozstock team! Surely a no brainer?
EXCLUSIVE PERKS FOR OUR NOZSTOCK RIDERS:
- 10% off weekend Nozstock festival ticket
- Free hot shower on arrival
- Free merch bag including programme
- Free on site massage from Yeleni
WHAT'S INCLUDED? (Outward ride only price £79)
- We'll create the route and guide you
- We'll carry your bags and camping equipment in our support van
- Lunch each day and breakfast after our overnight camp
- A pitch in a beautiful campsite for our overnight camp
- Delicious roadside snacks and drinks
- Secure storage of your bike at Nozstock (own lock needed)
- Pre-pitched tent, air-mat and travel pillow From £15
Return coach and bike transfer to Bristol Temple Meads after the festival
- Bicycle rental for the duration of the ride From £58
- Hire of camping equipment for the Nozstock weekend From £20
* Link will direct you to the Nozstock ticketing home page.
Only use if you have not yet started the ticket booking process