Have you got your ticket for Love Trails 2020 yet? Kick start your weekend with a 2 day cycle challenge and wild camping adventure across South Wales...
DETAILS OF THE RIDE
Start Date : Wednesday 1 July 2020
Start Point : Bristol Temple Meads
Start Time : 10am
Number of days: 2
Number of miles : 118 (59 each day)
Hours of cycling per day : 5-6
Arrival Date : Thursday 2 July 2020
Arrival Time : 5pm
End Point : Love Trails Festival, Gower
Ride Grading : Challenging
WHAT'S SO GREAT ABOUT THIS TRIP?
This is a trip for the active adventurer. For those who prefer the peace and tranquility of the great outdoors to the claustrophobic walls of a gym. For those more excited by a wild camp in a woodland campsite than a fancy hotel in the city. And for those who believe making it to Love Trails by pedal power alone with a group of like-minded adventurers is more fun and rewarding than going by car! Does this sound like you?
We'll be running a 2 day guided, supported, group cycle ride from Bristol to Love Trails 2020. We'll enjoy an overnight camp en route in the Cwmcarn Forest and we'll start the party early with a delicious campsite BBQ or dinner in a local country pub. Our red fox team will be with you every step of the way, carrying your festival kit, serving up tasty roadside snacks & drinks and providing mechanical support where needed.
After picking up groups of cyclists in Cardiff and Swansea along the way, we plan to arrive at Love Trails no later than 5.30pm on Thursday and you'll be free to pitch and be merry.
EXCLUSIVE PERKS FOR OUR LOVE TRAILS RIDERS:
- Bundle of lovely Love Trails merch (worth £50)
- Free weekend shower pass (worth £15)
WHAT'S INCLUDED? (Outward ride only price £79)
- We'll create the route and guide you
- We'll carry your bags and camping equipment in our support van
- Lunch each day and breakfast after our overnight camp
- Overnight camp at the Cwmcarn Forest Drive campsite en route
- Delicious roadside snacks and drinks
- Secure storage of your bike at Love Trails (own lock needed)
- Pre-pitched tent, air-mat and travel pillow From £15
Return coach and bike transfer to Bristol Temple Meads after the festival
- Bicycle rental for the duration of the ride From £58
- Hire of camping equipment for the Love Trails weekend From £20
Follow the red fox to Love Trails. Coming soon.
* Link will direct you to the Love Trails ticketing home page.
Only use if you have not yet started the ticket booking process