Crack open the first beer of the weekend and start the party a day early by joining the first ever organised cycle ride to Green Man...
DETAILS OF THE RIDE
Start Date : Tuesday 18 August 2020
Start Point : Bristol Temple Meads
Start Time : 10am
Number of days: 2
Number of miles : 68 (34 each day)
Hours of cycling per day : 3-4
Arrival Date : Wednesday 19 August 2020
Arrival Time : 5pm
End Point : Green Man Festival
Ride Grading : Moderate
WHAT'S SO GREAT ABOUT THIS TRIP?
In a nutshell, this is the most cool, calm, courageous and eco-conscious way to get to Green Man 2020! Imagine 2 days of glorious countryside cycling, a stunning overnight camp by the River Usk in South Wales and a lavish country pub dinner with a group of like-minded adventurers. And all this before you even arrive at the festival!
Setting off on Tuesday morning from Bristol Temple Meads, we'll cycle 35 miles each day (very achievable even for the moderately experienced cyclist) and take in quiet country lanes, pretty villages and beautiful vistas en route. No A roads or busy junctions. We'll set up camp in a wonderful campsite in Usk at the end of our first day and, after a well-deserved hot shower, wander into town for a mini pre-festival dinner party at one of the local ale houses.
The red fox team will carry your bags and festival kit in our support van. We'll also guide you, serve up tasty roadside snacks and drinks along the way and we can even bring you (and your bike) back home on Monday after Green Man.
As a huge pat on the back for 'travelling green' the Green Man team are offering £10 off your festival ticket and ride package, access to the Green Man site a day early (on Wednesday), a free beer and fast track entry to the site!
EXCLUSIVE PERKS FOR OUR GREEN MAN RIDERS:
- £10 off your festival ticket & cycle ride (when purchased as a package)
- Early access to the Green Man site (Wednesday)
- 1 x free beer
- Fast track entry
WHAT'S INCLUDED? (Outward ride only price £79)
- We'll create the route and guide you
- We'll carry your bags and camping equipment in our support van
- Lunch each day and breakfast after our overnight camp
- A pitch in a beautiful campsite for our overnight camp
- Delicious roadside snacks and drinks
- Secure storage of your bike at Green Man (own lock needed)
- Pre-pitched tent, air-mat and travel pillow From £15
Return coach and bike transfer to Bristol Temple Meads after the festival
- Bicycle rental for the duration of the ride From £58
- Hire of camping equipment for the Green Man weekend From £20
* Link will direct you to the Green Man ticketing home page.
Only use if you have not yet started the ticket booking process