Supersize your weekend and meet new lovely people on a gorgeous 2 day ride through Wiltshire and rural Hampshire to Boomtown 2020...
DETAILS OF THE RIDE
Start Date : Tuesday 11 August 2020
Start Point : Bristol Temple Meads
Start Time : 10am
Number of days: 2
Number of miles : 97 (48 each day)
Hours of cycling per day : 5-6
Arrival Date : Wednesday 12 August 2020
Arrival Time : 5pm
End Point : Boomtown
Ride Grading : Moderate
WHAT'S SO GREAT ABOUT THIS TRIP?
One of our prettiest and quietest routes, this ride takes in the Roman city of Bath, the Kennet & Avon canal, rural Wiltshire, the rolling hills of the Wessex Downs and some of Hampshire's most picture perfect villages. The campsite for our overnight stay, run by the wonderful Caroline and Muttley, is nothing short of idyllic. On a clear night, stars are abundant and the views over the Wessex Downs are spectacular. As in 2018, we'll most likely enjoy a delicious home-cooked dinner and a few well deserved drinks by the campfire (though you are of course welcome to make your own plans for dinner if you prefer). All cyclists get free Wednesday entry to Boomtown (worth £20) and plenty of other exciting perks!
EXCLUSIVE PERKS FOR OUR BOOMTOWN RIDERS:
- Free Wednesday upgrade to your standard Boomtown weekend festival ticket (PLEASE NOTE: Boomtown weekend festival ticket is not included in the ride price)
- Hot shower on arrival
- Drinks voucher
- Free programme
WHAT'S INCLUDED? (Outward ride only price £79)
- We'll create the route and guide you
- We'll carry your bags and camping equipment in our support van
- Lunch each day and breakfast after our overnight camp
- A pitch in a beautiful campsite for our overnight camp
- Delicious roadside snacks and drinks
- Secure storage of your bike at Boomtown (own lock needed)
- Pre-pitched tent, air-mat and travel pillow From £15
Return coach and bike transfer to Bristol Temple Meads after the festival
- Bicycle rental for the duration of the ride From £58
- Hire of camping equipment for the Boomtown weekend From £20
* Link will direct you to the Boomtown ticketing home page.
Only use if you have not yet started the ticket booking process