Extend your Boomtown weekend by two full days and meet new lovely people on a gorgeous 2 day ride through Wiltshire and rural Hampshire...
DETAILS OF THE RIDE
Start Date : Tuesday 6th August 2019
Start Point : Bristol Temple Meads
Start Time : 10am
Number of miles : 97
Hours of cycling per day : 5-6
Arrival Date : Wednesday 7th August 2019
Arrival Time : 5pm
End Point : Boomtown Fair, Matterley Estate
Ride Grading : Moderate
You'll need to be moderately fit and capable of cycling approximately 45 miles per day.
WHAT'S SO GREAT ABOUT THIS TRIP?
One of our prettiest and quietest routes, this ride takes in the Roman city of Bath, the Kennet & Avon canal, rural Wiltshire, the rolling hills of the Wessex Downs and some of Hampshire's most picture perfect villages. The campsite for our overnight stay, run by the wonderful Caroline and Muttley, is nothing short of idyllic. On a clear night, stars are abundant and the views over the Wessex Downs are spectacular. As in 2018, we'll most likely enjoy a delicious home-cooked dinner and a few well deserved drinks by the campfire (though you are of course welcome to make your own plans for dinner if you prefer). All cyclists get free Wednesday entry to Boomtown (worth £20) and plenty of other exciting perks!
PERKS OF THE RIDE
Exclusive perks for our Boomtown Riders:
- Free Wednesday entry
- Hot shower on arrival
- Drinks voucher
- Free programme
WHAT'S INCLUDED? (Outward ride only price £75)
- We'll create the route and guide you
- We'll carry your bags and camping equipment in our support van
- We'll provide lunch each day and breakfast after our overnight camp
- We'll reserve a pitch in a beautiful campsite for our overnight stay
- We'll keep you nourished and hydrated with delicious snacks and water
- Storage of your bike on the Boomtown festival site
Pre-pitched tent airmat and travel pillow (bookable from April 2019)
We can bring you and your bike back to the start point after the festival
- Package with Boomtown festival ticket (with sustainable traveller discount)
* Link will direct you to the Boomtown ticketing home page.
Only use if you have not yet started the ticket booking process