Experience the stunning natural beauty of the South Downs, Surrey Hills and Chiltern Hills on our 3 day cycle to Shambala 2020...
DETAILS OF THE RIDE
Start Date : Tuesday 25 August 2020
Start Point : Brighton station
Start Time : 9am
Number of days: 3
Number of miles : 165 (55 each day)
Hours of cycling per day : 5-6
Arrival Date : Thursday 27 August 2020
Arrival Time : 6pm
End Point : Shambala, Northamptonshire
Ride Grading : Challenging
You'll need to be capable of cycling 55 miles per day and fairly comfortable with hills.
WHAT'S SO GREAT ABOUT THIS TRIP?
The longest of our Shambala cycle rides, Brighton riders will earn their free perks more than most! New for 2020, this route takes in the South Downs, Surrey Hills and the Chiltern Hills, three of England's most beautiful National Parks. We'll enjoy two overnight camps on the way and magnificent views. We'll team up with our relatively fresh-legged London riders for our third day so we'll be sure to reach Shambala with an army of cyclists. The ride is challenging and we recommend you are a competent cyclist. A bit of training beforehand will definitely help too.
EXCLUSIVE PERKS FOR OUR SHAMBALA RIDERS:
- Free revitalising classes just for us (Thursday and Friday) led by lovely Annette in the Shambala Healing Fields
- Free programme
- Dedicated campsite, with toilets and showers, for cyclists (& friends and family of cyclists)
- £20 discount on Shambala weekend festival ticket
WHAT'S INCLUDED? (Outward ride only price £119)
- We'll create the route and guide you
- We'll carry your bags and camping equipment in our support van
- Lunch each day and breakfast after our overnight camps
- Pitches in two beautiful campsites for our overnight camps
- Delicious roadside snacks and drinks
- Secure storage of your bike in the Shambala bike park (own lock needed)
- Pre-pitched tent, air-mat and travel pillow From £25 (covers both nights)
Return coach and bike transfer to Brighton station after the festival
- Bicycle rental for the duration of the ride From £65
- Hire of camping equipment for the Shambala weekend From £20
* Link will direct you to the Shambala ticketing home page. Only use if you have not yet started the ticket booking process